Things To Bring Checklist
What to Bring
- Bed linens, Comforter, Pillows, Blankets, Towels, Shower Curtain (Suitable for a double-width, queen-length bed - 54 inches by 80 inches)
- Cleaning Products; Dish Soap, Mop, Bucket, Broom, Dustpan, Rags, etc...
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Computer (if required) - ensure computer has an Ethernet card, modems do not work at the Residence
- Toaster, Coffee maker, Kettle, Iron, Toaster Oven, Foreman Grill, etc...(No hot plates of any kind - this is for your safety)
- Laundry Detergents and Fabric Softener
- Pots, Pans, Dishes, Glasses, Utensils, Dish Rack, Garbage bags, etc...
- Toilet Paper, Plunger, First Aid Kit, Personal Hygiene Items, etc...
- All school supplies required
- Small Furniture Items: Bookshelf, Night Table, or small dresser.
- VCR, gaming system, or DVD - Please note, not all TV's have required connections, adaptors may be needed.
- Hand-held vacuum, Swiffer sweeper/duster etc...
What not to Bring
- Weapons: hunting knives, swords, firearms
- Hot plates and deep fryers or appliances with open elements
- Candles and incense
- Kegs of beer, beer bottles, single serving glass containers
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Hooks or nails that will be placed in the wall
- Refrigerators or freezers
*Please keep in mind that absolutely nothing is to be pinned, taped, screwed, nailed, or stapled into any wall or furnishing within your Residence room.
**Hot plates and open heat sources are not permitted. Only CSA approved electrical appliances with automatic shut off feature are allowed in the Residence (such as kettles, toaster ovens, irons...). Only refrigerators and freezers provided by the Residence will be allowed in the suites.